I got a call while at the bank today. Caleb's teacher was on the other end telling me that he got hurt during playtime by a hula hoop. He was fine, and the bleeding stopped, but he was asking to go home. I told her I would be by soon to see if he was ok. So, I got to the classroom to pick him up and he was laughing but once he saw me he was getting up to go home. It's no biggy, there was only 20 minutes left of class and they were pretty much done for the day anyhow.
We got home and Caleb indeed has a tiny cut under his eye. It's puffy and bruised and it's red across his eye and nose. He had a small frozen sponge that they gave him at school over his eye that he would NOT take off! I told him that if he took it off, I would put a butterfly bandage on it. (he doesn't need it, it's just so close to his eye that it's the only thing that will work...) He agreed... So I went upstairs to grab the bandage.
I came back and said, "ok, lemme see it!"
Caleb: "what's that?" pointing to the bandage...
Me: "It's a butterfly bandage for you eye."
Caleb: (whispers to himself) "but it doesn't have any butterfly's on it..."
1 comment:
That is SO cute!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment