Monday, July 20, 2009
Potty Time!
Alec and I have a lot of one on one time this week since Caleb is visiting his dad. This morning I woke up around 8:30 and found Alec still sleeping... I let him sleep until about 9:30 and then we got breakfast. After eating I got our clothes together to get dressed and of course grabbed a diaper. Alec hasn't showed ANY interest in using the toilet. This morning he screamed and threw a fit over that diaper. It's a different brand that what we've been using so I figured it was that. I told him that if he just used the potty, that he didnt have to wear a diaper. He said ok and stopped crying... I pointed him towards the toilet and told him to go potty. He walked over and sat on that toilet. He didn't go at first, and I suggested that we come back and try again, but he didn't want to get off! He sat and sat and sat and THEN.... He PEED! Woo Hoo!!! I started to cry tears of joy! I know it's just the beginning and all, but at least he WANTS to go! I guess it's potty time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment