About a week ago, I was at Walmart looking for a disposable table cloth since we had invited some friends over to make Oobleck and I could foresee it being a very messy project. I looked for a while, and came across a plastic table cloth cover. Not what I was looking for, but only $3 and looked more sturdy than a disposible one, so I grabbed it. Well it worked great!
The mess was left on the cover (for the most part) and all I had to do was set the cover on our outside deck and wait for the mess to dry... then it peeled right off! I wiped it down and folded it up and brought it out again on Friday when we had friends over to plant some egg carton herb gardens. Again, took it outside... shook the dirt off and wiped it down.
So, today the kids wanted to do some water play. I fill up containers with soapy water and we get some toys... cars, zoo animals, little people... and we splash, clean play int he water. It's usually pretty messy, but really all it is is water and soap, so no harm done. I got out that sheet again today though! I love this thing! It makes for an easy clean up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment