Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Extended Weekend
The boys and I drove the wrangler down to Newport to visit with Crystal. We went to her baby shower on Saturday and then hung out for most of the day on Sunday. From there, we drove down to Sandbridge, where my mom and step dad were staying for the week. We were just going to stay the night and drive home on Monday, the idea being traffic free! They took us out to the board walk where we walked around and then we headed back to the main strip for dinner at Bella's Pizza and Pasta. We ordered a large pizza and the 5 of us shared it. Almost immediatley after finishing my 2 slices, I was running for the bathroom. I felt SO sick and my stomach hurt really bad. Within an hour we were all feeling pretty horrible so we headed back to the camp and tried to get some rest. The next day was a little better, but not great. We did get to go out onto Sandbridge Beach, which is an awesome beach if I do say so myself! We ended up staying an extra night because of the food poisoning and then made the drive home after breakfast... stopping in Spotsylvania to have lunch with my dad and sister. Just a mental note: DO NOT EAT at BELLA'S! :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i still can't believe you guys got food poisoning!!! Seriously of all teh luck!! And we'lld efinitely steer clear of that place. I'm glad you guys were able to come down though, We dont' get together as often these days.
Post a Comment