Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pack me up!

After getting home yesterday I didn't really feel like doing anything, so I DIDN'T do anything. Notta! Well this morning we had tickets to Wolftraps Theatre-in-the-Woods. Afterwards, we did a little grocery shopping and picked up some things that we will be needing for our camping trip this weekend. We got home and that's pretty much where my motivation stopped. My stomach still feels a bit queesy from Sunday, so I only a a few crackers... I need to pack the boys clothes, my clothes, Marcus's clothes, (yes, his clothes, he hasn't packed a bag for himelf since Alec was born...) the dog, our food and some other supplies that we may not have already packed in the camper. I wish there was a service for this... A Pack me up service! I guess that's another thing on the "MOM" job description...

2 comments:

Dravor said...

For the record, I'd like to know that domesticated males still need nowhere near as many clothes as our female counterparts.

In fact, even with my significant other forgetting to pack any shirts for me, all the clothes I needed was 1 pair of shorts, 4 pairs of boxers, and my flip flops.

Now if you want to call that packing a bag.. :P

Besides, it makes it much more interesting to let Robyn pack and see what she leaves me without :)

Robyn said...

Well for the record: I don't know any other wife who packs her husbands bags OR lunch! :p