Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Beans

Since Tuesday I have woken up every day thinking that it is Friday! I guess it's good that I thought it was Friday all week instead of waking up this morning and thinking, "Oh crap it's Friday!" So.... now that it IS Friday, I'm ready! We have huge plans for this weekend. We have a St Patricks Day Party to attend this morning. The only thing we are missing is Caleb. My little guy started coughing and wheezing again... We went thru a lot of neb treatments since his stay at the hospital and we have no refills again... So before our crazy, busy week... we set up an appt for this morning. His O2 levels are fine, but they wanted to get a chest xray to see how he's doing. So Marcus and Caleb are at the hospital now, while Alec and I are sitting here... packing... Ok, well not packing right at this moment, I'm blogging.

Anyway, when they return we will go to our party... Then I have a Doc Appt at 2, so I will drop the boys with Marcus. I have work at 5:00 and Marcus will take the boys to my moms before his mini reunion tonight.

After work I'm driving to Lorton, where I will be staying with my aunt... We are waking up early to leave for Baltimore. While there, my mom is taking Caleb to a birthday party. He's super excited about that! It's his best friends party and we missed it last year... When I get home from Bmore I will be packing all last minute things... Sunday morning we get up, pick up the kids and my mom and we are heading to Massanuttin Resort! Can't wait! I will (of course) blog about it when we retunr! :)

No comments: