Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow Tease

On our way to celebrate National Popcorn Day with our friends today, it started to snow. It was coming down pretty hard and Caleb was getting super excited as he could see it sticking tot he ground. So we got to our friends house and we had popcorn (YUM!) and then we got in our car to head home and "Play in the snow" as Caleb said... By this point the snow was pretty deep and my shoes were wet by the time I got got the boys and myself in. So we are driving home and the streets are covered! We live 15 minutes west and closer to the mountains, so I figured we would have some snow too! Well wouldn't you know, we didnt! The grass and streets were wet, and the snow was still coming down, so I told Caleb that it just hasn't reached us yet. And off he went to find snow suits, hats, gloves and boots. The next thing I know, the sun us out and there is no sign of snow. Caleb looked out and started to cry. Poor guy... I hope it snows soon for his sake!

No comments: