Sunday, October 5, 2008

Too Busy for a Birthday

We had the boys birthday party this weekend. Let's just say, that since I've been working, I didn't had the time to plan the super cool party that I had imagined... But at least we were able to afford it!

I didn't fully realize till too late that a lot of people didn't even get the evite... and I didn't plan out the pizza making for the party too well... A few trial pizza's later we had the system down, but it took us forever to get everyone to make and bake a pizza (times when a double oven would be nice to have...) I have a small house and was completely claustrophobic at times... the s'mores cake that I made melted... And I got little sleep before and after the party. But at the end of the day we had a great time with our friends! :)






3 comments:

Mommy said...

Holy cow...what kind of cake is that? You guys always make the best ones. Kids were sick all weekend so we wanted to keep the germs away. We'll have to celebrate with the boys soon.

Robyn said...

It was a smore cake and everyone told me it was good... (I didn't try it) It melted before we got to it, so I was super upset... I didn't follow recipe or anything this time and I just threw it together.

Rachael said...

That cake looks awesome! I bet it was really tasty, too. Too bad you didn't get any. :(