Saturday, October 18, 2008

End of the Season...

Today was Caleb's last T-ball game of the season. I've only made it to a few games because of my work schedule, but I've enjoyed coming out to see him play and it's a game that he's really good at! I think what we will do is sign him up to play in the Spring and then pick another sport to play in the fall. The league didn't keep scores or standings this time around... They only do that for the Spring leagues. So we were all winners! I snapped a few more hundred pictures since it was his last game. (I'm only exaggerating a little...) Here are just a few...



Team Hug
One last "GO STORM!!!"
Team Picture
Caleb receiving his trophy from Coach Bob
Caleb got this certificate from Coach with his trophy. It says:

Thanks for a Great Season. Good Job! - Coach Bob
"People ask me what I do in the winter when there is no baseball. I'll tell them what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
-Rogers Hornsby

No comments: