Friday, June 20, 2008

Ultrasound results

So... my baby sister Carrie called me today. I call her my baby sister because she IS the baby. She's 16 years old and she still lives with Daddy. She had her second doctors appoinment (at 25 weeks) and she had an ultrasound to determine the sex. They've had to wait until school was out AND until her medicaid kicked in. So anyways, she's having a girl! I must admit, I was hoping that she would have a boy, but I'm happy for her! I asked my dad when or if he was going to let her move in with Marcus and I. It was the plan after all, but when my dad lost his job, he wanted to keep her down there with him to reap the benifits that a pregnant teenager brought (Medicaid, WIC, Food Stamps...) I don't know what the plan is now. I had already began the custody case at court and they are calling me now, asking if I can schedule the meeting or close the case. I've put money down, so I HOPE that we can schedule the meetings. It isn't exactly my choice though, so it's a wait and see.

Anyway, that's my big news for the day! A baby girl! My mom has a grandaughter from my brother and now my dad will have a grandaughter from my sister. :oP

No comments: