Last week I started a sourdough starter and have set that aside to make some homemade bread. My plan is to use it slowly and keep it replenished so that I can ALSO make some pizza crust and doughnuts.
Tonight I made an Amish Friendship Bread starter. That's right Marcus, I made your favorite bread! Ha ha!
I'm also thinking about making some beer bread, since we have some beers in the fridge and we don't drink.
That's a lot of bread! :)
2 comments:
mmmm...beer bread! i had thought about makign some last weekend cause xavier loves it but i knwo i'd eat way to much of it and i can't have all those carbs. enjoy some for us!
Beer beer beer bread. I only don't drink the beer because it's not my type of beer. Well except the Heineken, which I have been saving :)
Yum Friendship bread, and beer bread. Glad someone can bake :)
Post a Comment