Sunday, June 8, 2008
Starbucks
I got to enjoy some Starbucks the other day since I had a gift card. I've been carrying this gift card around for a long time now which proves that I'm no Starbucks junkie like I used to be. I got what I always get when it's hot outside, a Grande Carmel Frapaccino. The girl asked if I wanted whip cream and of course I did! I sipped on my $5 coffee drink and enjoyed most of it. I got down to the bottom, which was actually the topping... that sweet whip cream with Carmel sauce drizzled over it. Since I've never really tried any of the other frozen beverages with a whip cream topping, I don't know if it's just the Carmel drink, or if it's the brand of whip cream they use or if it's just me... but every time I get to the whip cream part, I get a waxy feeling on the roof of my mouth. I'm curious though why this happens... The next time I go to starbucks, I'll be trying something new **shock yes... new!!!*** just to see what the deal is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment