Tuesday, November 13, 2007
My Fall break...
It's been a long while since I've been on to update on anything. We've been keeping ourselves busy over here. I haven’t been online too much in the past couple of days because I have been reading a book that was recommended by Heidi. It's a really good book actually and I can't put it down. It doesn't really have chapters, so I can't say to myself, I'll read 1 more chapter and then I'm done! Even if it did, I'm not sure it that would stop me. I'm more than half way thru the book and I'm loving it so far! A little worried about what the ending will be, but I'm sure it will still be a great read! We took the kids trick or treating on Halloween and we got SO MUCH candy! Caleb dressed up as Harry Potter (of course...) and we were told by someone that he was the only Harry Potter that she had seen who had the scar on his head! Caleb was proud to hear that. We saw a kid who looked like he was dressed up as a dementor and Caleb pointed his wand at him and recited his spell. Alec dressed as a turtle and my niece was a little rainbow baby. We got back around 8:00 and I was surprised that we had no trick or treaters after that. I remember growing up we never came home before 9:00! We had a good night though and we all filled up on candy when we got back. There's a lot of it that Caleb was allergic to, so that's just more candy for me to eat. I'm not the only one eating it though, Marcus has gotten his hands in it too. With as much candy that I've eaten I am surprised that I haven’t gained any weight. I haven’t lost any, but no gain either. Now we are getting ready for Thanksgiving, which I am hosting again. I tell myself every year that I will not be doing dinner for the whole family again, but I get pulled into it. Marcus even reminded me this year that I had said we would not host again! Ah well.... We'll try for a small Thanksgiving next year. Pretty much my whole family will be here and Crystal is coming up too. We'll get up super early (or stay up super late...) and we'll stand in line somewhere to get the black friday deals. Should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment