Wednesday, September 19, 2007

pinata... CHECK!

I've been super busy in the past week. We went to VA Beach last Thursday and I helped Crystal get ready for Jayden's birthday party. I helped her out with the princess cake, which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! I'm home now and have been trying to get everything for Caleb and Alec's party ready and set. I've finished with shopping for the party favors and supplies I need to make the decorations and such... Today I started to put together the pinata which was a big goooo-ey mess! Not it just needs to dry and I can put the crape paper on it and dress it up to look like a dementor. That part shouldn't take long though... The casing for the pinata will take a week to dry, so I needed to get it done! I also sat down and made a Harry Potter Playlist of songs to play during the party. So... that's 2 things down! :)
I'm excited about this party. Let's hope I get everything done in time!

No comments: