Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bad Photobucket!!


Well, I spent all afternoon on photobucket trying to create a slideshow of the pictures from out vacation. In the middle of working on it though, I had to step away here and there for the kids. Everytime I came back to the computer, the site was still up and it let me continue working on it. Until... I went to finalize the project and then it sent me to the login page! AHHH!!! So... Instead of posting a slideshow on here for you to see... I will just post my favorites right here... Which is what I didn't want to do, because it's a lot! Enjoy!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We arrive



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Get out of my way!!!"



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what we woke up to the first morning we were there.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Marcus in the big red chair.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We built this awesome sand fortress for Caleb and we were going to wait for the tide to come in and destroy it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For one... Caleb didn't make it an hour. And two... High Tide that day wasn't supposed to be till 10:00 p.m.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We saw horses almost everyday... We saw this one from our deck.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alec watching the runrise



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Caleb Monkey



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just before the sun came up!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Caleb's feet prints



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alec and Daddy



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hangin' loose in the hot tub



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at that Butt!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Papaw and Caleb



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Passed out...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

aJeepin' on the Beach!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Mommy, look what I found!"



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Mommy, Look what else I found!"



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Burried Caleb...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Caleb found a treasure



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Burried Alec



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Burried Daddy...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alec was so excited... that he went to give Daddy a hug.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He got a face full...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the moon. It was so bright and beautiful!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My mom and Gary



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I guess I could have also just directed you to my photobucket site, HA HA! Well there are a ton more pictures if anyone wants to view them: http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/sweetrld/OBX/



The guest password is bean







No comments: