Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick or Treat

Caleb has been talking about wanting to be Luke Slywalker for Halloween since before his birthday in September. Well, we looked, but Luke isn't the popular one in the movies these days... so finding a costume wasn't going to be easy. We actually never found one until after we settled on Anikan. Ah well... Here's my little Skywalker


My mom is the one who took him to get the costume actually. Since he wanted to be a Star Wars character, I thought it would be cute if Alec matched. He's still a little weird about costumes and masks though, so I found a cool Yoda costume that didn't have much to it that I thought would be easy to get Alec to wear. I had mentioned it to my mom, but she couldn't find one, so she got the Chubaca costume instead. It is cute... but I'm afraid that Alec may have worn it for the last time this past Friday.
I was able to get it on him long enough to take this picture and then he was screaming for me to take it off. Any attempt to get it back on him and he just crys. I wont force it... he'll be fine without the trick or treating anyway. I just wish I would have gotten a picture of both of them together!


No comments: