Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This one's for you Jamie!

So Jamie made some Challah bread yesterday and posted it on her cooking blog. Challah bread is great! I've had it more and more over the past few years and now that my sister is Jewish, I have more of an excuse to make it for when she visits! :)

Anyway, I have a friend (also Jewish) share a recipe years ago for some Creme Brulee French Toast that is to die for! I've made it on several occasions and I don't think I've ever had leftovers... I love to make this for those big family holidays or when we have guest over. In fact, all this talking about it makes me want to make some for this weekend when Crystal comes up! :)

YUM!!!! :)

Creme Brulee French Toast Recipe

Challah Bread Recipe

1 comment:

Sapphire Mommy said...

hey i'm all for it!!! it sounds really yummy.