got a Children's Book of the Month booklet in the mail today. Usually it's just a piece of junk that I would throw away, and I will still throw it away once I make this list... It's a list of books that I remember reading when I was a little girl. Books that I would love to get for Caleb and Alec! Maybe for Christmas?
Where the Wild Things Are
Corduroy
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Caps for Sale
Alexander and the Terrible. Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Goodnight Moon
The Snowy Day
Tikki Tikki Tembo
Harold and the Purple Crayon
The Giving Tree
~ Then of course there were the other Shel Silverstein books, A Light in the Attick, Where the Sidewalk Ends, Falling Up , ect...Ah yes... the memories of these stories! I can't wait to share these with my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment