Thursday, February 14, 2008
Sweet Valentines
Bean woke up today not knowing that it was Valentines Day. I just havn't really talked to him much about it I guess. He knew that we were baking cupcakes for the party and he knew that his friends would be here to play, but we have been inviting our playgroup over more and more... So, before the party, I told Caleb that we were going to make Daddy a card for Valentines. Caleb did pretty good with his writting and the placement of his stickers. He wrote "Happy Valentine" on the front and on the inside he wrote, "To Daddy, Love Caleb" It was sweet! Then his friends came over and we had a great party! I love hosting and having people come over. The boys love it too! I can see the change in lil' bean when his playmates are here! He loves to show off and share his toys. As the guests were all leaving and Beans best friend M and her brother were getting ready to leave too. They hugged and kissed and Bean said, "Happy Valentines!" as she was putting on her coat. She ran over to him to hug him again and almost knocked him down. It was sweet. Later he comes to me and says, "Mom, you forgot to give me my Valentine Kisses!" He loves hugs and kisses, so any excuse to get more! I love that kid! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment