Monday, January 7, 2008

The sickness...

My grandmother was released from the hospital today. She's been there since Thursday with double pneumonia. She was here for Christmas when she started to get sick. My boys had started getting sick around the same time and this past weekend it just got worse. Caleb went to my moms and she called to tell me that he was complaining that his ear hurt... meanwhile Alec was coughing and wheezing and his temp went up to 104. When I picked Caleb up, I was informed that my brothers little girl has RSV. Well, she was just playing with Alec last week! So, I took them in today to get checked up... Caleb has an ear infection in his right ear and Alec had a double ear infection and pneumonia. They're both on antibiotics and I hope they get better soon! Alec is so miserable... poor baby. It's the first time he's gotten sick! :(

No comments: