Wednesday, January 23, 2008
24 hours
Yesterday I went to the doctors so that I could FINALLY try and figure out what was wrong with my back. I've been waiting for this appt all week. He gave me an anti-inflammatory to start with. Blah! We'll see if it works I guess... I also mentioned to him the spell I had last week. I have these dizzy spells where see spots in both eyes, I get dizzy and my tongue goes numb. Sometimes I black out, sometimes it passes in 10 seconds. They've been happening since I was 12 or 13 and a doctor once told me it was from my anemia, so I never questioned it again. But last week I had one and my left arm started to shake uncontrollably. This doctor was concerned, so he's sending me to see a Neurologist.Later Caleb was try a baing to pick up a ball and tripped over it instead... He slammed his face into the edge of the train/bus table and busted his lip wide open. Blood was EVERYWHERE! I was on the other side of the room and saw it... By the time he turned around his face was covered in blood and it was just gushing out. I screamed for Marcus and tried to contain the blood. Alec started crying and of course Caleb was too.... Marcus came and took him into the bathroom to clean it up. I ended up taking him tot he hospital while Marcus stayed home with Alec. Caleb fell asleep int he car, which greaked me out, but he was fine. We saw the doctor and Caleb needed just 1 stitch. He has cuts all around his lip, but there was 1 that was just huge. It was Horrible to watch and to hear him screaming... they numb the lip by injecting right into the spot where he got cut. **cringe** and then they take a hook needle and pull the sting thru the 2 sides and tied it together. He hated that part just as much as the shot. The doctor barely waited a minute to start... I'm not sure it was numb yet. But his lip was the size of my finger when he was done! It was horrible...Then this morning, I woke up to Alec throwing up every half hour or so... Poor guy. His 15 month appt was today since it was moved back from 2 weeks ago when he had pneumonia. We went and he has a major diaper rash from the meds he was on before and another ear infection. They gave him more antibiotics and some ointment for his rash. I have to go back again in a week or two to get his shots.From there we took our puppy to the vet. He has Kennel Cough just like we knew he did... He's on meds too.There you have it... My last 24 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment