Monday, October 8, 2007

growing up!

Caleb Jordan Stone: I decided one Saturday to work hard all day, cleaning and organizing... Then I went to my Aunt's house and we all helped each others cars (4 total). We had a large meal and before leading home I went to use the bathroom. My water broke (actually more like a leak...) while I was sitting there. No one believed that my water had broken and I was almost on my way out the door, but I decided to call my doctor just to check. Well, she didn't believe me either, but she told me to go intot he hospital just in case. As I was dressing into my hospital gown (almost an hour and a half later) and I stepped out of my jeans, is when my water gushed. Caleb was born a little over 9 hours later. I remember the Redskins winning that day!
~Water Broke around Midnight, Caleb was born on a Sunday.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alec Jordan Sattler: I decided one Saturday that I was done being pregnant and I walked around the mall for almost 2 hours. When I got home, I walked to the shopping center and into each store until I got to Walmart. I was in so much pain from walking that I called Marcus for a ride home. That night I layed down to go to bed and I felt that my pants were a little wet. I was leaking a little and again was not sure if it was my water or not. Again, the doctor did not belive me and told me to wait at home until contractions started. I waited 6 hours and no contractions came, but a whole lot of water did! I went to the hospital where the nurses were surprised to see me. We started Pitocin and Alec was born a little over 3 hours after starting pitocin. I remember the Redskins lost that day.
~Water Broke around Midnight, Alec was born on a Sunday.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




No comments: