These places were listed in my Parents Magazine and I really think it's a good list! Of course I havn't even seen some of these things and I would LOVE to! When the boys are a little older we would definitely have to plan to see these. Caleb has already seen maybe a 3rd of these, but he wouldn't remember them except for the pictures. Anyways, I'll have to keep this list in mind. :)
A Natural Wonder, The Grand Canyon; Arizona - Niagral Falls; New York and Canada - Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve; Alaska.
An American Monument, Statue of Liberty; New York City - Liberty Bell; Phiadelphia - Lincoln Memorial; Washington, D.C.
A Civil War Battlefield, Gettysburg Pennsylvania - Appomattox, Virginia - Vicksburg, Mississippi
A Great American City, Chicago - New York City - Boston
An Unspoiled Beach, Cannon Beach; Oregon - Poipu Beach; Hawaii - Ocracoke Lifegaurd Beach; North Carolina
A Desert Landscape, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area; Nevada - Painted Desert; Arizona - Death Valley; California
A Man-Made Wonder, Mount Rushmore; South Dakota - Hoover Dam; Arizona and Nevada - Golden Gate Bridge; San Francisco
No comments:
Post a Comment